- To start production, a 70% advance payment is needed.
- Once the payment has been made, we would appreciate if you could send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a copy of the deposit slip and the order number, or contact (222) 211-1807.
- Our production times may vary, but it generally takes us from 4 to 6 weeks once the advance payment is received.
- Once the order is ready, the remaining balance must be payed in order to schedule the delivery within the next 5 days.
- We accept all credit or debit cards.
- Shipping is free in the city of Puebla (not Atlixco) in orders greater than $6,000 MXN. We deliver only to first floor.
- If you require the shipping of your order, you must provide the following information:
-Freight forwarder of your choice (shipping instructions and type of service). Shipping costs will always be covered by the customer.
-We suggest that the products be insured, as it is the only way to protect them against damage and theft. Perpetua is not responsible for damage or theft during shipments.
-Full address (it is important to specify if the delivery occurs in a second floor or more, as the price varies) and contact information in case we have any questions when hiring the shipment.
-Remember that freight forwarders generally disclaim any responsibility upon a receipt signature, so we suggest that you check your products before signing.
- All of our products are packed in the best possible way to avoid damage and to keep them protected, however, we cannot be held responsible for the handling of these by freight forwarders, so there will be no exchanges or returns on broken products.
- Our warehouse is always full of new work, so it will be difficult for us to store your furniture in case you cannot receive them. Storing furniture for more than 10 days will result in a storing fee, as this complicates our logistics and runs the risk of damage.
- Once the advance payment has been generated and the production plans authorized, we get to work. If for any reason you request the cancellation of your order, this will result in a 40% penalty on the value of the order for standard furniture; In the case of a special order, the 70% advance payment will not be refundable due to the process involved in its production.
- Likewise, once the plans are authorized, any type of modification is subject to a probable price change.
- We distinguish ourselves by our handmade woodwork, we craft wood with care and we like to finish it with environment friendly natural oils. Wood is a noble, living material that continues to breathe and react to different external agents during a long period of time.
- To achieve our finishes, we use products that react with the tannins in wood. These tannins are natural compounds found in wood and are responsible for giving it different shades, even in the same piece of furniture. This is one of the characteristics that make Perpetua pieces unique.
- The finishes of our products may vary in photographs and physical samples; in some cases, significantly.
- Our pieces of furniture are guaranteed to cover their functionality and issues inherent to the furniture. Customers are responsible for furniture care.
- The possibility of an environmental crack to appear, exists in the first 6 months after the furniture was manufactured, so you will have a 7 month period after delivery to make a claim for this reason. It is understood that any cracking after this period of time will be the responsibility of the customer due to misuse or poor care of the furniture.
- Ceramic products have no warranty, their durability depends on the care and use given to them. However, if the product has any quality defect, photographs must be sent to review if the replacement proceeds or it is discarded if the damage was caused directly by the customer. In any case, we will advise you on how to prolong the good condition of your piece.
- For plant pots, there are no replacements.
- We are fully committed to ecology. Our wood finishing products are non-contaminating natural oils.
- We are committed to reduce pollution through recyclable packaging and we strive to deliver our furniture pieces wrapped in rugs that are reused with every shipment.
- However, our greatest contribution to the planet is to make Perpetual furniture that will last a lifetime.
- Our prices are subject to change without prior notice.