Shipping is free in the city of Puebla (not Atlixco) in orders greater than $6,000 MXN. We deliver only to first floor.
If you require the shipping of your order, you must provide the following information:
- Freight forwarder of your choice (shipping instructions and type of service). Shipping costs will always be covered by the customer.
- We suggest that the products be insured, as it is the only way to protect them against damage and theft. Perpetua is not responsible for damage or theft during shipments.
- Full address (it is important to specify if the delivery occurs in a second floor or more, as the price varies) and contact information in case we have any questions when hiring the shipment.
- Remember that freight forwarders generally disclaim any responsibility upon a receipt signature, so we suggest that you check your products before signing.
- Perpetua will not receive any product return without prior written authorization.
All of our products are packed in the best possible way to avoid damage and to keep them protected, however, we cannot be held responsible for the handling of these by freight forwarders, so there will be no exchanges or returns on broken products.